From one month I saw when I spit the color of spit is brown reddish type and I think it is blood what happen with me please suggest?

From one month I saw when I spit the color of spit is bro...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
You may have pyorrhea ,you need to go for deep scaling and cleaning your teeth.
This is bleeding from the gums which usually occurs due to inflamed gums. The inflamation in the gums can be treated by removing the cause, like plaque and tartar stuck on the teeth. A thoroug cleaning of the teeth by a dentist will help you overcome this problem.
It may be bleeding from the gums...you may consult for homoeoapthic treatment.. Start Vit C tablets.. Use homoeoapthic toothpaste Heklalava by wheezal.. massage your gums with turmeric and salt...
That is certainly case of gingivitis. Get the scaling done by a nearby dental surgeon.