I had unprotected sex with my partner 11 days ago. I didn't had any orgasm. This saturday her periods has been started. Her periods are not regular. But this month (july) it came so late. She told me that bleeding is slightly less not so much and have clots also. I was having a high fever (103) 2 days ago. Today her temp is 99. She is feeling ok. She isn't having any headache. Morning sickness of soreness is breasts. I just want to know that is this slightly less bleeding (not so much less) is happening for that fever or this is implantation bleeding? As far I know implantation bleeding doesn't last for 4 days. And the colour of her bleeding is deep red as always. I am confused that is this her normal periods or she is pregnant. She is unable to do a pregnancy test at this moment. So by the above mentioned things can you help me to find out what problem actually she is having?

I had unprotected sex with my partner 11 days ago. I didn...
From what you have described seems to be low chance of pregnancy but one must be sure in view of less bleeding. Ideally it needs detailed medical history, clinical examination, looking at old reports and may be take out some new reports before you can be advised so meet Gynecologist.