Hello, Doctor I am 18 year old. My hair becomes white. What I do. Please tell me. What kind of shampoo I use? What I eat? What kind of oil I apply in my hair? And what kind of medicine Shall I take?

Hello, Doctor I am 18 year old. My hair becomes white. Wh...
Greying of hair before the age of 35 years is referred to as premature greying. It has seen an increase over the past several years, and the main reasons could be stress or anxiety, improper diet, overuse of shampoosand conditioners or, of course, it could be inyour genes. There have been cases of children as young as 8-10 years of age reporting greying of hair. The premature greying of hair can be successfully treated with Homeopathic medicines. The Homeopathic remedies for premature greying of hair are made of natural substances and are free from any side effects. The Homeopathic medicines act in the most gentle and natural way to halt the process of greying of hair. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.