How can I stop masturbation am addicted to masturbation When I was kid I used to do hand practice and still now am addicted to this for past 12 to 13 years I usually do hand practice 3 to 4 times a day. How can I stop this problem.

How can I stop masturbation am addicted to masturbation
W...
Dear lybrate user. Many people think that they are ADDICTED to masturbation / sex, where as they are actually just used to masturbate / have sex regularly and can’t quit easily. Addiction is problematic and being used to is not, though there is only a thin line separating both. Masturbation / sex is not harmful as long as it is not an addiction. We need to determine if you are addicted or just used to. Sex thoughts, Sex addiction, masturbation addiction, porn films addiction etc comes under behavior addiction. Behavioral addiction is a form of addiction that involves a compulsion to engage in a rewarding non-drug-related behavior – sometimes called a natural reward – despite any negative consequences to the person's physical, mental, social or financial well-being. Behavior addiction needs to be curbed or controlled using your own self will power. Diverting your mind and body away from the circumstances which compels you for the addictive habit, with the help of physical exercises, games, entertainment etc can help you. Never sleep alone. Be always with your family even at night etc are some other tips. Willpower is the key always. Behavioral therapy also works well. Take care.