Hi In pregnancy my body parts are changed black color, neck, stomach, face why it happened.

Hi In pregnancy my body parts are changed black color, ne...
The color change is likely to be because of pregnancy hormones. Number of drugs may be banned depending upon how much pregnancy is advanced, so you can not take drugs indiscriminately. Wait till 2 months after the delivery. Meanwhile may use physical sunscreen after taking medical advise. After 2 months of delivery contact a doctor if significant pigmentation problem still persists.
This is a normal change in pregnancy donot worry donot expose yourself to direct sunlight they may darken.
During pregnancy, melasma is referred to as chloasma gravidarum and colloquially, “the mask of pregnancy.” The skin condition causes brown or gray-brown patches to appear on the face usually in a symmetrical pattern. Although melasma can show up anywhere, it's common on the cheeks, upper lip, forehead and chin. Brown patches of pigmentation on your forehead, cheeks, and neck are known as chloasma, melasma or mask of pregnancy. Chloasma is caused by your body making extra melanin, the tanning hormone, which protects your skin against ultraviolet (UV) light. it's common for pregnant women to develop blotchy areas of darkened skin, commonly called the mask of pregnancy (but officially known as chloasma or melasma gravidarum). Women with darker complexions are more prone to this condition than women with lighter skin.