Hi, Few months back I have become a proud father of a beautiful daughter. My daughter is now 2.5 months old and we have started her regular doctor visit and timely vaccination. From the last 3 to 4 days, my baby is sleeping only for 5 hours a day. We are doing on demand feeding (Breast Feeding and Lactogen), as suggested by doctor. What could be the reason of her lesser sleep time?

Hi, Few months back I have become a proud father of a bea...
Sleep time goes on decreasing as child grows and if she is comfortable, playful not irritated and feeds well ,her weight is increasing regularly and milestones are on proper time please do not bother even if she sleeps less some times. Make sure she does not remain hungry as this may be a reason for less sleep hours.
Babies sleep pattern change. Does your baby had any fever post vaccination in the recent 4-5 days? Or is there any pain at the site of vaccination if done recently? If its the case then it will settle in a couple of days. If not then you should consult a paediatrician for proper examination of your baby.