I have a little pain in my front upper left tooth for 3 days today I noticed that is also moving a little bit. What should I do for it?

I have a little pain in my front upper left tooth for 3 d...
Go meet a dentist (the real one) because your from delhi there are a lot of quak are there.
Root canal treatment with splinting may help depending on your xray.
Hello, it is probably a gum disease which can be corrected if it is noticed in an early stage. I would suggest you to visit a nearby dentist to get a professional suggestion.
It may be because of gums problem. Or there may be caries at the root. Better consult with dentist for exact diagnosis. You may start vitamin C supplement Use homoeopathic toothpaste heklalava by wheezal And massage your gums with mixture of turmeric and salt.