Hey. Im Sourag. In smaller I had a bad experience that I can't forget because of it I can't be able to sleep well without doing the masturbation. Now I am adult when I see the movie of sex addict is related to me I searched on Google and got you pls say any remedy for it.

Hey. Im Sourag. In smaller I had a bad experience that I ...
Take these Homeopathic Medicines: (1) Origanum 30 Thrice Daily for 7 days (2)Hyoscyamus 30 Thrice Daily for 7 days and (3(Staphysagria 30 Thrice Daily for 7 days. review after 7 days for follow up. You must always try your best to concentrate on several resourceful side-lines and distract your attention from anxiety and culpability. Develop a healthy practice and bring self-control in life. Do Workout every day for 1 Hour (you can start with yoga and pranayam as it is mild and stress-free to do). Certainly too frequent indulgence in sex causes abnormal flow of Vital force to Brain, all physical parts and organs of Body, this may lead to forgetfulness like short term memory loss and other corporal ailments from loss of Vital Fluids. Frequently and too much loss of Vital Fluids affects almost all organs systems. But excess of Vital Fluids also have it's own disadvantage and consequences. Infrequent seminal discharges maybe Good for your Health
lybrate-user, masturbation has nothing to do with ill health unless excess of it: like everythings exess is bad. Maintain your food & water intake, take proper sleep. Early to bed & early to rise. Use seasional fruits and avoid being alone.