I am 38 years man and my wife if 34 age and she did not like sex at all in 2 months once we do sex so the problem is how I do it all with my wife please reply me.

I am 38 years man and my wife if 34 age and she did not l...
Aswagandha booster fem capsule supports systemic balance in the female reproductive, circulatory and hormonal system responsible for sexual arousal. It gives healthy, pleasurable orgasms with a healthy sex drive and desire in women. It helps to maintain a healthy nervous system, ongoing female sexual pleasure, optimal sexual health and vitality. It also improves general health in women.