I am karan and I am not satisfied my wife in the sex. And I down is early. And my life not good .so pls get suggest that how I do. Pls.

I am karan and I am not satisfied my wife in the sex. And...
1.Stop smoking and alcohol 2.Join a gym and reduce weight. Do weight lifting exercises. 3.Tablet sildenafil or viagra 1 tablet 1 hour before sexual activity. 4.Get tested so that you don’t have any of the following causes: 1.heart diseases 2. Diabetes 3.neurological problems 4.hormonal problems 5.drug side effects.
Please use the following tips. It will help you 1 the better option is to relax your mind and to increase timing you can do kegel's exercise also try the stop/start method 2 increase the amount of time spent during foreplay. Make sure the genitals are not rubbed against the other's body or on the bed as this might also lead to ejaculation 3. Use a condom preferably a thick one or extra time its easily available in market. This will reduce the sensitivity of the penis. If these tips are beneficial then test your semen and urine and consult with sexologist.