Which face wash is good for oily skin and for fair skin. I want one facewash in these two things I want.

Which face wash is good for oily skin and for fair skin. ...
Nivea men all in one oil control face wash.
Please take three doses of Natrum Mur 200 as follows. Day 1 morning 1st dose day 1 evening 2nd dose day 2 morning 3rd dose Please take 5 drops of Berberis Aquafolium Q in the morning and evening in some 20 ml water. Drink plenty of water. Use oil free cosmetic products. Wash a face twice a day. Use sunscreen daily. Make sure that the hands/ towel is clean when you touch your face. Eat food rich in water, fresh fruits, chicken, boiled fish, whole grains. Prefer steaming, boiling, grilling methods for cooking over frying. Don’t stress. Carry oil-absorbing tissues to wipe away oil whenever necessary. Don't ever go to bed with make-up on. Avoid smoking and drinking. Don't use creamy or milk cleansers. Don't over wash face. Don’t eat fried and processed foods. Avoid sugary products.