I am surfing from bad breath what can I do for it. because I'm feeling shy when I took in front of them I never go close with any 1 because mouth stick very badly.

I am surfing from bad breath what can I do for it. becaus...
Bad breathing due to bad oral habbits and poor oral hygiene you may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Goggle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.
Smell from the mouth may be due to conditions present in the mouth and from stomach. Conditions in the mouth are poor oral hygiene i. E presence of plaque and tartar, poor salivary flow, or may be due to some gum infections. Problems from stomach may be due gastritis. Dehydration is also a common cause. Drinking adequate water may also relieve this. Kindly consult your dentist for further clarifications and wish a confident smile.
Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you: practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. Don't forget to brush the tongue, too. Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months or after an illness. Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between teeth once a day. See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) stimulates the production of saliva, which helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
Go for scaling.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.