I am 30 years old woman. My nose is big and breast is very small. I want to make my nose small and beautiful and my breast to increase to 34 size. I want to know the ill effects and cost for the surgery. Is any problem happen in pregnancy after surgery. Please help.

I am 30 years old woman. My nose is big and breast is ver...
No medicine or cream can grow breast. Breast implant is most effective and common procedure to increase size of breast. In this procedure silicon implant of desised size is pushed under breast tissue. Procedure is done under anaesthesia so there is no question of pain. Patient can go home in 3 to 4 hrs. You just need to wear supporting bra for some time and can return to work next day. Externally the look and feel of breast is just like natural young breast. Within few hrs you will regain your confidence and have attractive chest figure. In future pregnancy there is no problem in breast feeding. There is no risk of any major illness or disease associated with this procedure. We use international quality implants. Cost of procedure is75000rs Rhinoplasty is procedure done to beutify or reshaped the nose. Mostly broad, depressed and rounded tip nose need correction. We can correct almost every area of nose (tip, ala,nostril, nasal dorsum) by this procedurethe duration of procedure is 2 hrs and mostly you can go back home same day. There is no major after care ,no scar externally and you can resume your routine next day. Surgical cost of procedure start from 25000rs. Feel free to ask further.