Dear sir /madam I would like to know about the dentist specialist, because I need to plant permanent few teeth.

Dear sir /madam I would like to know about the dentist sp...
Prosthodontics is the branch of dentistry which deals with the replacement of missing teeth. All the dentist are trained in replacing missing teeth. If you particularly want to consult a specialist meet a prosthodontist.
You can get your dental implants for a permanent teeth.
Implantologist.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need replacement with removable or fixed (bridges & implants) type of teeth. Cost varies with dentist. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.