I am 35 and suffered two miscarriages in last two years. last month I had a thorough check where all my test results such acne, HSG,TSH etc were normal. But on the second day of my periods upon screening doctor is saying that I had only 6 eggs and low ovarian reserve. He has suggested for IVF. I want to know what are the chances of conceiving normally? And if I do IVF will I have a successful pregnancy?

I am 35 and suffered two miscarriages in last two years. ...
Apart from low ovarian reserve on basis of number of number of eggs on usg just send me your other reports and get an Amh test done. And yes at the age of 35 with low reserve of ovaries it will be difficult for you to conceive naturally and more waiting will do more harm to you as after some time your reserve will be so low that you might require for a donor egg also for ivf success. So it's high time you should plan for ivf. How to proceed for it. U can consult me privately .don't worry you will get pregnant. All the best.