I am 27 years old unmarried. I had my first period when I was 15. I have irregular period cycle. I have one or two month gap in my periods and also have lower abdomen pain on first day of period. Will it be a problem in my pregnancy after marriage?

I am 27 years old unmarried. I had my first period when I...
Hi The reasons for the irregular period are one of the following: Low functioning Thyroid, PCOD- polycystic ovarian disease, hormonal imbalance, obesity, depression or anxiety or any kind of mental stress. However, as long as you are ovulating you can still get pregnant so to regularise your period you need to undergo tests to clear these diagnoses and then start a specific treatment. If you have already been through all these tests and taken treatment without any success I would suggest that you take Jonosia Asoka mother tincture ten drops in 15 ml water three times on empty stomach for three days before the expected period date and also Senecio aureus 30 five pills weekly once for regularising your period Take Plenty of water and do exercise that makes you sweat for at least half an hour for five days a week minimum, take a diet rich in iron and vitamin D like dry fruits especially almonds, dates and figs, green leafy vegetables and fruits like papaya and pineapple.