I am having very severe hair fall problem and along with this hair fall my hairs have got whiten also. Please suggest or provide some really promising solution to this problem. I want black thick and dense hairs. Please recommend any shampoo if there is any promising shampoo and hair oil as well.

I am having very severe hair fall problem and along with ...
You may be suffering from androgenic alopecia which is also called as pattern baldness. The hairs start reducing in density at the crown (top) and also the hairline starts refeeding from the front. This is usually progressive throughout life unless treated. This may also be accompanied by severe dandruff. The FDA approved treatment for this condition is a lotion and tablets. There is no other alternative. No oil or cream will magically work because the hairs are getting miniaturised and eventually disappearing due to the hormonal effects on the hair roots. Along with this, you can also consider platelet rich plasma therapy for faster results. Please call me or contact me with photos using online consult option for proper examination and treatment. Do not start treatment without consulting. I can give guidance and then you can continue treatment on your own.