I have a problem in gum so I want to ask to you that how should I get well good of my gums.

I have a problem in gum so I want to ask to you that how ...
Get scaling done.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Advise investigation (OPG x-ray) with clinical examination for the treatment to check for bone loss & pockets.
Brush twice daily after meals with a soft toothbrush, get a scaling done from a dentist.