My daughter is 18 years old, her regular routine getting up from bed is 9.00 Am and college by 12.00,but skipping morning break fast and for name sake having lunch, night 2 dosa. This is her regular. We need your suggestion as we have already had tested her blood and scan abdomen, result doctor referred to take food on time and presume water good. So we need your suggestion to make her eat and good exercise regularly.

My daughter is 18 years old, her regular routine getting ...
* make her wake up early.. before 7 am. n also sleep early * she can do some erobics at home.. * if she hase no other complaint like weekness or etc, no need to take medicine * avoid heavy food to her, easily digesting food will help her * take 1 1 tsp ajvayan and jeera after each meal * take chyavanprash 1 tsp in morning time
Hi lybrate-user, First, you have to make her eat breakfast which happens to be the most imp. Meal. Try to give a balanced diet which includes pulses, veggies, greens, fruits and healthy cereals. Tring to maintain meal times is equally essential.
Hello lybrate-user, as your daughter is in her late teens and her diet is not appropriate to meet up her daily calorie requirement according to her age this will lead to malnourishment of her body. Breakfast is critical meal of the day because body demand energy for metabolic functions. If your daughter does not have time for breakfast please prepare some easy to eat breakfast eg. Banana shake, cornflakes, or you can pack vegetable sandwich or sprouts to be eaten on the way to college, keep multi grain or high fiber biscuits in her bag so she can have them anytime she feels hungry. Empty stomach may lead to burning of stomach. For dinner dosa is a good choice as it is made of fermented battter, it's easy to digest and is good for small intestine. Make sure to add milk to her daily routine.
Hello, A power packed breakfast is important in every way,include fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables in her diet.Having vegetable sticks,sugar free smoothies,nuts in between main meals will help her.Motivate her to exercise every alternate days.