One of my teeth in Upper jaw is half broken. Shall I get it uprooted. Also suggest me an effective pain killer as sometimes I feel severe pain in that.

One of my teeth in Upper jaw is half broken. Shall I get ...
Dear Lybrate user, Your broken tooth may be saved. If it pains, only taking a painkiller will not solve your problem. You should visit a dentist and get the tooth checked. It may be restored with filling /root canal treatment. In worst scenario, you may need to get it removed which shouldn't be delayed else it may worsen and build infection. /root canal treatment
Dear lybrate-user, Treatment depends upon how much tooth is remaining. If sufficient tooth structure is there can be treated by root canal treatment and crown.
Take Chamo 200 once a day for 4days Cal phos 12c 3tims day for 10days Cal carb 6c 3tims day for 10days