Hi sir I have a dental issue as last 6 year ago I used to ache on tooth but it comes in each 6 month whenever I take bite of food from this tooth it gets ache for 7 days so I avoid to take food from this and it's also giving pain to other tooth which connected with that so what should I do is RC is the only option but it's took expensive and painful so any solution?

Hi sir I have a dental issue as last 6 year ago I used to...
Hecla Lava-30, 1 dose thrice daily for a month.
Get the check up done first and the dentist decide if your tooth needs RCT. If after proper diagnosis it's a RCT which is needed then go for the RCT. It's completely safe and painless procedure.
Dear Lybrate user, Please visit your dentist for a check up. The pain in the tooth could be due to gum problems or cavity between two teeth. An X-ray will be helpful in determining the cause of pain. You may require a filling / RCT to be done. Please do not delay the treatment as the condition of the tooth will worsen if ignored.
Rct is not necessarily painful if done by an experienced dentist. So please don't ignore and visit your dentist and get done the necessary treatment.
If you don't want to go for RCT then you may try taking homoeopathic treatment.... it may relieve the pain.. Or you may have to exctract the teeth..if it there is caries.