My mouth is always smelling. After brushing withing half an hour. I feel funny in my mouth. Many people have told me my mouth smells. Taste n the mouth is always like when you get up in the morning. What should I do for this. I have no rotten tooth.

My mouth is always smelling. After brushing withing half ...
U need a gums specialist.
Get your teeth clean by the dentist. You can use the tongue cleaner and also the clohex mouth wash 3time in day. Also make a habits to brush twice in day
Smell from the mouth may be due to conditions present in the mouth and from stomach. Conditions in the mouth are poor oral hygiene i. E presence of plaque and tartar, poor salivary flow, or may be due to some gum infections. Problems from stomach may be due gastritis. Dehydration is also a common cause. Drinking adequate water may also relieve this. Kindly consult your dentist for further clarifications.
First you consult your dentist they only rule out what is actually problem because this is occuring cause so many.