Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear team, I am prashant I want advice for my mother she is suffering pain and swelling in her Knee and swelling below knee last 4 year after treatment of ayurvedic medicine she is not getting relax. After checked by MRI doctors found that there is gap between bones in the Spine like L1, L2 SO advice me for best treatment and doctors.

1 Doctor Answered
First you go to a ortho surgeon for future reference. Do active and passive movement regularly. Apply ultra sound therapy for swelling to the knee joint. Avoid cross leg sitting.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.