I wasn't bleed when I had my first sex and some quantity of sperm was inserted in vagina. Because I was not bleed thought its not risk because seal has not opened. Still seal is not open and I have not bleed. Is there any risk of pregnancy?

I wasn't bleed when I had my first sex and some quantity ...
Hello- Absence of bleeding during first sex does not mean that your virginity layer is still intact. If you have gone through a full penile insertion, your virginity is lost and you can also get pregnant if ejaculated inside. (Absence of bleeding can be due to factors like low blood/anemia, break of virginity layer previously without your knowledge due to exercise or masturbation.)
pregnancy depends on the day in whic h you hv lived together.that is from day 10 to day 18 of menses.and not on bleeding.so better take ur precautions.
During sex at the first time bleeding are not compolsery Bcz Hymen (seal) are very thin layer it's ruptured by running ,cycling and so many causes 12-18 day are risky period from mc.