Me and my boyfriend met few days back, and we do had close relationship like touching and Kissing and all other types on non penetrative sexual interactions. Precum and some Sperms do evolved around near Vagina but no Sexual intercourse happened between us. But we fear tat it could lead to Pregnancy after reading certain articles in internet. How could it happen without penetration? If So, is it legal in India to abort for a 19 years unmarried Female in Multi-Speciality hospitals with her own consent alone?

Me and my boyfriend met few days back, and we do had clos...
yes , she can be pregnant . and yes legally she can have abortion on her own but it's always good that she is accompanied by some reliable person .
yes it's legal. an adult female age 19 can give consent and she need not answer too many personal information regarding her status. you may get pregnant if not now but later if you are not careful about your health abortion with tablets is possible till 8 weeks remember that every medicine has long term effects, both physical and mental read more about reproductive health through good books or counselor