you can follow these advice-
1. Rest on bed which is not too hard and not too soft,
2. While lying on back, keep pillow under the knees.
3. While side lying, keep pillow between the knees.
4. Advice him to take rest as much as he can
5. Add dairy products and calcium components in meal.
6. Avoid prolong siiting. Send me x-ray report
and other investigation report if available. It will help me to diagnose the route cause of the pain.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.