Hi ,sir Can you tell me please how to control the increasing blood pressure problem in age 45.

Hi ,sir
Can you tell me please how to control the increas...
Raised blood pressure is not a disease in itself. It is just a sign of some underlying disorder. Homeopathy offers good prognosis for cases of essential hypertension. The treatment is based upon the cause and the totality of the case. A constitutional homoeopathic treatment will cure you permanently. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects