Hello doctor. I'm in relationship. But I am very insecure about my boyfriend. I don't allow my boyfriend to talk to any girl even his friends, my friends and even my cousins too. I can't tolerate that. I just want that he must talk with me only not any other girl. Because my thinking is like he talk to any girl he will give importance to her also. But I want him to be mine only. He is too humble. Too kind hearted, he loves me so much even after my so much restrictions he never question me. WHY' like why I am not allow him to do so. He just obey my opinion my wish. He left his all friends in girls because of me. Sometimes I curse myself that is because of me he is alone. He left his social circle his friends in girls just because of me I think that I am responsible for his loneliness and spoil his life and even don't allow him to enjoy his college life with friends and social circle. I'm very fed up from myself. He is suffering due to my suspicious nature. And just because I would not have any problem any insecurity any stress he leaves everyone. Mostly boys don't do that. But he did. Sometimes I am fed up from my nature that why I don't allow him to talk to any girl. What's wrong with me doctor? Why m like this. Why I am doing so. I need to get out of it. I want to. But how?

Hello doctor. I'm in relationship. But I am very insecure...
Hello. Trust is a very important thing in a healthy relationship. Is there any instance where he has broken your trust? If he is giving so much attention to you then please understand that as your partner you need to support him too. Do you share your feelings with anyone either friends/parents or your boyfriend? Are you possessive about your relationship with him only or you are also possessive about your friends and family too? Please think and write 5 positive and 5 negative things about your relationship?