I have gap between my front teeth 3-4 mm and small gap between lower teeth 1-2 mm please tell me any solution other than braces.

I have gap between my front teeth 3-4 mm and small gap be...
HI Lybrate USER, the use of veneers, crowns etc. Can also be a somewhat faster, albeit less conservative, compromise option for patients who need faster improvement in the appearance. You can discuss the options appropriate to your situation with your dentist and select the one you're most comfortable with. Hope this helps.
Veneers or composite restoration.
Braces/ invisalign is the treatment of choice.
U may get vineers or crowns.
Hello lybrate-user The condition of yours is called generalised spacing and the best way to treat such cases is orthodontic treatment which means moving your teeth close to each other and thereby closing the gaps. Now braces are the most common and effective way of treating gaps in between teeth. Recently few companies have come up with invisible braces which is can also be done in your case. Why I said orthodontic treatment as best because you do not have cut the normal teeth for this treatment. Few other options like veneer or crowns can also be done but for such treatment intact teeth structure needs to be cut which I usually do not recommend. Hope this helps.
Cosmetic treatment is the best option. Like composite build up, veneer and crown.
You can go for direct composite treatment. But braces is more preferred.
It can be corrected by several ways like e.max crowns, e.max veneers or by composite buildup. You may visit your nearby dentist for getting treatment.
There are different types of braces available which are non visible... you may try that.. otherwise you will have to wear caps...
It can be treated with artificial enamel filling (composite. Other options include intentional root canal treatment followed by capping the tooth.