I am at 40 Recently 3 months Back diagnose and diabetic Dr. Rx gemer 1 mg Morning 1 tab evening 1/2 half tab. I am since last three months Going to Gym continuously. To control the Diabetics Related issues and to lead Normal life is it possible if possible please Suggest the remedies I am ready to Face any Life style Changes if Suggested. I am taking Normal Daily Breakfast before 10 am and having Lunch between 2 to 3 pm Rice and Dinner Before 9 30 pm 3 Pulkas. Awaits you r earliest response even any Naturopathic treatment is available please don't mind to suggest that also.

Its good that you r already following few health measures. Along with those, U try to reduce (If posble. Avoid)rice intake. If you want to take daily once atleast, Then prefer Brown rice. Increase quantity of Veg. Curries. Avoid intake of Oily/Fried/Spicy/Outsided/Junk food. Better to follow Yoga too. For further more home tips as ptecautionary&For homeo medicines, U try to ask in pvt Q. Form.
Diet control and exercise are very important to effectively manage diabetes. Please avoid sweets, sugar,jagary, sweet fruits, fruit juices, soft drinks, junk food, take a lot of vegetables and salad. Get blood sugar tested regularly and take medicine as per advise of your physician.