Sir can you please tell me what is the cost of scaling .or kya precaution lena padta h after scaling and or koi option nhi h scaling bcoz kuch hi gums hil rhe h and knees toothpaste use karna chahiye bcoz mere teeth me filling bhi hui h .plz please tell me.

Sir can you please tell me what is the cost of scaling .o...
costs about five k no specific precautions just brush twice daily especially at night use any Std TOOTH paste
Madam Cost of scaling varries from place to place. As such there s really no precaution needed before n after scaling.
Ramges from 700-1000 to 4000 rupees depending on the condition of your gums and teeth. Theres not really any precaution to be taken after scaling. Just you will have mild sensitivity for few weeks or days. Aapke daant hil rahe hai kyu ki aapko pyorrhea hua hai .(masudo ka infection)
No comments regarding the cost of treatment, there are no side-effects of teeth except that some sensitivity may arise to extreme of cold and hot foods for few days.
After scaling you do not need to take any precautions.