I am having dust allergy. My nose is always having mucous. It's always coming out of the nose.

I am having dust allergy. My nose is always having mucous...
This is dust allergy. You should take steam inhalation. Kindly also take turmeric milk from tomorrow once daily.
In Allopathy, anti-histaminics or immunosuppressant medicines like steroids are used which only give temporary relief, with the problem returning once the medicine is stopped. On the other hand, during Homeopathy treatment of allergy is cured by strengthening the immune system and the symptoms subside on their own. At the same time, it needs to be understood that this is purely natural allergy treatment. No steroids or anti allergic medicines are used. The immunity is strengthened by Homeopathy instead of being suppressed as happens with allopathic treatment. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.
Hello, •you should drink lukewarm water. •Gargle, twice with hot saline water. •Tk, steam, twice. •Avoid, cold intake, exposure to cold climate, dust, smoke, junk food ,nicotine.•tk, homoeopathic medicine: @ Bacillinum 1000-6 pills weekly. @ Heper sulphur 30-6 pills, thrice. Go for meditation to charge your body and lungs with plenty of Oxygen  in order to clear your nasal passage. •Report wkly, your feedback matters for further follow up,  please. Tk,  care.