My wife who is 24 years old got recently diagnosed with genital tuberculosis when she had undergone laparoscopy for pcod. One and half year back we had undergone treatment for infertility by taking hormonal injections for 4 consecutive months but was a failure. She didn't conceive. Right now doctor suggested she need to take medication for 6 months for tuberculosis and go for ivf since her fallopian tubes got blocked and cervix is not good. Doctor also suggested to try to open her fallopian tubes after 3 months. My concern is will her fallopian tubes get open if she tries because damage caused to fallopian tubes is irreversible. I doubt as it is not completely blocked then it might also get open as I believe. Also I have seen many cases where performing yoga especially kapalbhat has opened the blocked tubes naturally. Doctors who read it please help me understand about this situation. Also let me know whether it's contagious to husband so that if it is then I can start the medication. Help me also to understand what are the possible ways to open the blocked fallopian tubes medically and surgically. Thanks.

My wife who is 24 years old got recently diagnosed with g...
any infection in fallopian tube can stick the both side internally and block the ovarian path. if it is operated it will become alright.