Hi I am male 30 years, I am suffering from mouth ulcer for the past one year. If one mouth ulcer cured then within some days another one started. What will I do. Every doctors saying that it is vitamin deficiency. Need a detail pls.

You could be have Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis if you have the following symptoms -Tingling or burning sensation in the area before you develop an ulcer -Ulcers heal themselves within 5-7 days - ulcers develop in the lips and cheeks within the mouth, below your tongue, in the pink part of mucosa below gums -size is less than 1 cm in some cases it may be >1 cm -Area around ulcer has thin red rim/halo Ulcer appears round to oval. -No rough margins of ulcer. If you note these then use the following paste 3-4 times a day after food. Apply over the ulcer and keep it so for 5 minutes. -Topical 5% Amlexanox paste (lexanox) Next time onwards, whenever you feel discomfort anywhere in the mouth immediately apply the paste, it won't stop it from occurring, but it will reduce the time to around 3-4 days. Please note if there is severe discomfort then another medication may be needed. But for little to bearable discomfort this is the drug of choice.