Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old. I generally suffer from mouth ulcer (chole) its every after 8-10 days n it gets automatically cured too. Is there something to worry? I am pure veg n also bald head.

Hi Doctor,
I am 28 years old. I generally suffer from mou...
Hello Lybrate user, ulcers in mouth have become a very common problem nowadays. There are many factors which cause ulcers which includes 1. In people who have irregular office timings or people who have night shifts. 2.acidity 3. Spicy foods 4.vitamin B12 deficiency I would advise you to make a small change in your lifestyle. Drink enough water keep your body hydrated .avoid spick food for a week. Take vitamin bcomplex supplement once a day for 5 days. Eat fresh fruits. And friit juices. Apply honey over your ulcers. You may also get hexigel ointment and apply in the affected area. And try to stay stress free. And bald head has nothing to do with it.
Hi Doctor,
Nothing to worry, avoid spicy food, have sleep atleast for 8 hours daily, include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet, if you have smoking or alcohol drinking habit please stop it from right now ,brush twice a day.
Hi Doctor,
Nothing to worry. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with Multivitamin cap, for five days in the morning after meals & antiseptic ointment or gel on the area of ulcer until then. Mouth sores are common and rarely cause complications. Most go away in about a week, but it’s important to monitor any mouth sores you develop. If you are concerned, or if the sore doesn’t seem to be healing, contact your dentist Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person.