Sir I am 18 years old and I have baldness problem and my hair decreasing day by day and I what to do in this very miserable condition before this problem I have nightfall problem also.

Sir I am 18 years old and I have baldness problem and my ...
You may be suffering from androgenic alopecia which is also called as pattern baldness. The hairs start reducing in density at the crown (top) and also the hairline starts refeeding from the front. This is usually progressive throughout life unless treated. This may also be accompanied by severe dandruff. The FDA approved treatment for this condition is a lotion and tablets. There is no other alternative. No oil or cream will magically work because the hairs are getting miniaturised and eventually disappearing due to the hormonal effects on the hair roots. Along with this, you can also consider platelet rich plasma therapy for faster results. Please call me or contact me with photos using online consult option for proper examination and treatment. Do not start treatment without consulting. I can give guidance and then you can continue treatment on your own.,