Today is my 14 th day after removing my right side wisdom tooth and I can still see a hole there. How long will the hole heal completely or will it turn into a dry socket. And if so should I see my dentist again. There is no pain although I had for almost 3 days after removal and not after that.

Today is my 14 th day after removing my right side wisdom...
Hi. No need to worry. Bone healing takes nearly one month. So hole will close after one month. It is not dry socket. Because in dry socket there will be unbearable pain continuesly till you induce fresh bleeding in socket. Regards.
Hello Lybrate user, no need to worry. The socket will heal in 7 to 10 days.
Complete healing of extraction socket will take about 4 to 6 weeks time. Do not worrry about dry socket as long as there is no pain. You have to continue frequent warm saline water rinse for 4 weeks at least. Maintain proper oral hygeine. Brush properly twice daily using a good toothpaste and ultrasoft toothbrush.
Hello dear, Hole will fill up in 3-6 months. U need not to wory. Also after 14 daz there is no risk of dry socket. So let the socket heal by it self and enjoy your life.
Healing after extraction depending upon your body immunity, repairing system & depending upon a good oral hygiene. If you are aged or diabetes or Vit deficiency or other systemic problem it may delay your healing. Maintain oral hygiene, daily atleast thrice daily gargle with warm Salted water or gargle with Betadine solution with water. Smoking or drinking alcohol can delay healing..
Do not worry! After 3rd molar extraction generally we give sutures / stitches to heal the socket faster. See if you got it too. In some cases wen socket is small we donot give stitches /Suture. So 1st you get it confirmed and secondly you can use warm saline gargle to clean the area.
It should be filled by itself in a week or two.. depends on your healing capacity... but there should not require any special treatment...