How to stop bad breath, when teeth are healthy. I feel productive cough. Some times. What are the natural ways.

How to stop bad breath, when teeth are healthy. I feel pr...
Bad breath is due to stains and calculus. So consult your nearest dentist. Use warm water with salt gargle. Thnks.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Make sure you clean your tongue while brushing, consume water frequently for every 2 hours, rinse your mouth after having food, brush twice a day, Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet, visit nearby dentist every 6 months once for a check up and you will find the good results.
Use saunf.
We need to treat the cough... and also you might have post nasal drooping... For better treatment consult with more details... but you may start with Aurum Triphylum 30 tds for 2 days...