I was having much pain from past of my life. Now whole my teeth are like permanently damaged, is there any way that I can replace all my teeth.

I was having much pain from past of my life. Now whole my...
Yes, You can get all your teeth replaced. There are many treatment options like saving healthy and sound teeth and extracting hopeless ones and replacing them with artificial fixed teeth. If all are badly decayed They can be replaced with removable or fixed dentures. Visit Dentist for proper checkup and best treatment plan for you.
You are very young. You should try and preserve them. Difficult to comment without examining them.
Lot of ways. U can go to dentist. He can help you.
Yes visit a dentist asap, the teeth will be repaired.