My mother is HTN & diabetic, recently diagnosed with CKD. What are the best Indian snacks she can eat which are easily available in market.

My mother is HTN & diabetic, recently diagnosed with CKD....
Raised blood pressure is not a disease in itself. It is just a sign of some underlying disorder. Homeopathy offers good prognosis for cases of essential hypertension. The treatment is based upon the cause and the totality of the case. A constitutional homoeopathic treatment will cure you permanently. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance
Avoid coconut water and carbonated drinks.
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. Since the patient has diabetes and CKD, it is most essential to control blood glucose levels with in specified limits like FBG < 100 mg, PP 160 to 180 mg, HbA1c% <7 and BP should also be in the normal range. There are enough foods made at home which are good for patients with CKD and diabetes. Food available in market invariably contain very high quantity of salt, hence are no at all good in kidney problems. My advise is please give the home made foods. Thanks.