My father is suffering from fungus on the lungs and it is increasing day by day and sugar also. please consult what should we do.

My father is suffering from fungus on the lungs and it is...
Hello, Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins restoring metabolism to absorb neutrients preventing constipation, eliminating toxins. •Go for meditation to reduce stress and  nourishing lungs to clear air passage including brain to calm your nerve nourishing your entire body. •Your diet be normal, non-irritant in small intervals avoiding gastric disorder. •Avoid, junk food, alcohol, caffiene,  nicotine, piza,  burger & cold intake. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Echinacea Q -10. Drops, thrice with little water. @ Bryonia alb 30-5 drops, thrice. Tk, care.
lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. Diabetes makes persons vulnerable to various infections, more so in getting systemic fungal infections. She will need very aggressive antifungal therapy plus achieving strict blood glucose control. Therefore it is essential for you to get treatment from a competent diabetologist in your city or even at PGI Chandigad. If you are looking for online treatment guidance, then please provide following details: FBGm PP glucose levels & HbA1c%, weight, height and diet pattern, CBC, lipid profile and any investigation on which fungal organism is involved. Based on those details I will be able to help. Thanks.