- Your pain could be due to bony or soft tissue problem
- do hot fomentation three times a day
- apply pain relief gel three times a day
- if still no relief then take pain relief tablet after meals 2-3 times a day
- avoid sleeping on left side as pressure may increase pain
- get an x- ray chest done to rule out any other problem, consult a doctor.
Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times.
Do hot fomentation. Take vit d3 supplements and avoid sleeping that side.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Pain in Ribs treatment