I have problem of stomach in digestion because I have ulcers in my mouth every month or two times in a month. What should I do?

I have problem of stomach in digestion because I have ulc...
Hi, oral ulcers are associated with stomach problems. And the best part is they can be healed just by managing stomach problems. You need to visit your physician for that. For oral ulcers, apply mucopain gel four to five times a day especially before meals. Regards.
Ulcers happens due to digestion problem like constipation, poor oral hygiene. Consult a gastroenterologist for your stomach problem first.Once your stomach problem solved you will get rid of ulcers also. Apply metrogel over the sores. Drink plenty of water and fibrous food. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash. Take vitamin tab once daily for one month.
Kindly refer to a oral medicine specialist for these recurrent ulcer diagnosis. They can help you out. Good luck.

Book appointment with top doctors for Peptic Ulcers treatment