I am a 23 years old I am daily 2 times I do brush but my mouth smells when I talking with people so what can I do?

I am a 23 years old I am daily 2 times I do brush but my ...
Smell from mouth indicates deposition of tartar, so get a deep cleaning done from a dentist.
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.
Bad breath or halitosis can be due to some conditions like dry mouth, cavities, tooth abcess, gum disease, food impaction between teeth and gum, tobacco products, alcohol , smoking and infection in lungs . Its important to find out the cause of halitosis to decide the treatment plan. You can also try this remedy at home.mix few drops of peppermint in lukewarm water and rinse three times a day. You can also consult me with your reports and symptoms.