I have piariya in my teeth it odour badly when very I talk to anyone what should I do please suggest accordingly.

Dear Lybrate User, Please visit your dentist and get scaling and polishing done. Brushing regularly and using mouthwash daily should improve your condition. Please try to clean the back of your tongue nicely everyday. If the bad breath still persists, you can consult a physician for possible stomach problems.
Hello, bleeding gums indicates of gingivitis. I kindly suggest you to visit your near by dentist to get your teeth cleaned professionally. Use chlorhexidine mouthwash twice a day for 14 days (not more than that) Rinse your mouth with plain water after every meal Use proper brushing technique (you can find it on you tube) Keep your tongue clean. And visit your near by dentist to get clinical check up done as well as to get your teeth cleaned. Kindly follow the advice and put an end to your sufferings:)
Hi. Get scaling or laser gum treatment from dentist. Regards.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Get a scaling done from a dentist and start brushing after each meal.
Take homoeopathic treatment. You may try taking Kreosotum 30 tds for 1 week.