I regularly suffer from mouth ulcer problems, within 15 days, I have tro face this problem, please suggest an effective medicine.

I regularly suffer from mouth ulcer problems, within 15 d...
Hello, I kindly advice you to visit your near by dentist to get thorough clinical check up done. After examination, the root cause of ulcers can be determined and the treatment will be given accordingly. Till then you can apply mucopain gel to the affected area as in when needed. Kindly follow the advice and put an end to your sufferings:)
Mr. lybrate-user, Mouth Ulcers can happen due to a lot of problems. Most common is any kind of stress. But there are multiple reasons due to which ulcers can become chronic and cause more harm. Stress related ulcers will usually go away once the reason for stress is gone. Taking good diet rich with vitamin B generally helps. But ideally you should show it to your nearby dentist and get it thoroughly checked.
Apply clenora gel.
Please take vitamin B-complex capsule once daily after dinner for a month. You can apply mucopain gel locally for pain relief.
The best medicine is homoeopathic which can not only cure the ulcer but can also stop the recurrence. But better take homoeopathic medicine by proper consultation. You may try taking Merc sol 30 1 dose every week.