I have tinea corporis. What is treatment of tinea corporis? How long for proper response.

I have tinea corporis. What is treatment of tinea corpori...
Tinea corporis means fungal infection of the body. The treatment for fungal infection is simple. You have to take anti fungal tablets and creams for 4 to 6 weeks following which it resolves. Do not apply soap on that area and do not self treat with over the counter steroid creams. Mistreatment with steroid creams like panderm, fourderm, betnovate, candid b etc and self treatment with cheaper generic medicine is the most common reason for recurrent disease. Another cause of recurrence is cross infection from other infected people in the house. Kindly call me or send photos using online consult option for accurate diagnosis and treatment. If this is fungal infection, it needs to be treated as early as possible as it will spread further on your body and also to other people in the household.
It's a fungal disease and can be cured by taking proper antifungal medicines for it. You need to keep the affected area dry as to avoid it's spread to other areas. For treatment you need to send a picture of the affected area so proper extent is known and treatment started accordingly. Till that time you can apply onabet cream.