I had done kidney stone operation last year and one stone was removed. And same problem I am getting again little pain near abdomen and testes. Can you please tell some tablets for that.

I had done kidney stone operation last year and one stone...
If the kidney stone is less than 5 mm on A+P USG (sonography report) then drink plenty of water it will help to dissolve or/and pass the stone by itself. It its bigger than 5 mm then you need to get it removed by medication or surgical interventions.
1) Avoid hard water to drink, drink sufficient boiled water or purified water only. 2) Avoid fruits containing small seeds like tomato, guava, vegetables like brinjal, 3) Duration to cure kidney stone is depends upon size, number of stone, position (kidney? urethra?). 4) Do skipping exercise daily so that stone can come down to bladder. 5) Drink sugar-cane juice without ice empty stomach or as possible. 6)Take 4 crushed Elaichi (cardamom) add 2 cup of water boiled to become half filter it, add 2 spoons of cow ghee take on empty stomach. 7) Give feedback in 6 days .do consult privately online for perfect treatment.
It can be a reccurence which is quite common after renal stone treatment. First you need a fresh ultrasound KUB and urine test. For pain you can take any analgesic with antispasmodic. Drink plenty of fluid.
Start tab dolo 650 1-0-1 for 3 days If still pain there we will do usg abdomen and urinalysis.