Sir please tell. Which cream I can used I have many spores and acnes on my face. please give me medicines consult which steroid cream should I used.

1 Doctor Answered
Can try retinoids plus vit C plus Vit E cream (YUGUARD) on the recommendations of a skin specialist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.