I want to fill me teeth gap but I do not want to fill it by braces is there another treatment? please help.

I want to fill me teeth gap but I do not want to fill it ...
Hello yes there are many treatment options to fill the gap between teeth firstly is braces that you don't want to go for. Secondly is the invisible braces called as CLEAR ALIGNERS. These are transparent trays which you have to wear weekly. For further information check www.smilealigner.in then you can also go for veneers but for that we need to check the gap between teeth. Crowns are also an option. Best option which can naturally close the spaces between your teeth is Clear Aligner treatment. Regards.
Smile design.
U can consult a dentist you may look for crowns or vineers.
Yes. Other treatment is adding tooth colored material composite other options also there like ceramic crowns and veneers. But treatments are bit invasive than braces. Thank you.
You may have to wear caps or may have to go for implants... other than that no other natural means of doing that..